1. Hood: Where do you live
I live at College and Ossington. Have been in that hood for 4 years and I love it.
2. Innovation: What do you do by day/your passion
I am very lucky to have followed my passion and made it my day job. I founded Toronto's first meditation studio, The Quiet Company in 2017. We've been running pop-up classes for a year and have just opened a beautiful space at King and Spadina! We have meditation, movement and sound healing sessions.
3. Inspiration: Tell us about your fav place to meditate
Outside! I love meditating on my super quiet balcony and hearing sounds of nature... and the city!
4. Bliss: What is your perfect sit posture + cushion
I sit on my REALthings zafu and I love it. Being comfortable make such a difference.
5. Happiness: meditation changed life %
100%. I am much more happy, patient and centred. I don't get as swayed by the ups and downs in life, which when you own your own business is so key!
6. Best way to connect with the Quiet Company